Asus launched selfie series camera centric phones.
Here the Full Specification of Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie :
- Color Variants
Black, Gold and Rose gold.
GSM, HSPA, and LTE.
OS Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
RAM 4 GB with Snapdragon 430 chipset.
CPU Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53.
Internal memory 64 GB.
MicroSD card slot Support for up to 256 GB (dedicated slot).
Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Size and type 5.5 inches, IPS LCD.
Resolution HD (720 x 1280).
Primary camera 16MP with dual LED flash.
Front-facing camera dual 20MP + 8MP with LED flash.
- Connectivity and sensors
Micro USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
Accelerometer, compass, fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, proximity.
- Battery life
Non – Removable 3000 mAh Battery.
Here Come the Pros and Cons of Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie :
- There are 3 slots, 2 for the nano-SIMs and 1 for the micro SD card.
- As name suggest the selfie series, front camera makes a good deal by the phone.
- Light weight design and makes comfortable while holding the device.
- Asus ZEN UI 4.0 makes the phone to look good and navigate the operations well.
- Good speakers.
- Since the overall design looks good but backside of the device is plastic build.
- For the price point, phone comes with 720p resolution.
- Snapdragon 430 chipset is kind of old processor for this price range.
- Heavy gaming lags with frame drops.
- Heating issues often after heavy usage.
- Slight lags while switching the tabs.
- Not a fastest fingerprint scanner, takes a bit slow to unlock the device.
- Camera quality under low lighting conditions gives average quality.
Final Verdict :
Phone is priced around INR 13999 via Flipkart store. Since its a camera centric device, front camera gives a good quality for the price range. But if you look the in-depth specifications many features lags. For the selfie users definitely phone is compatible to them but if you want other specific qualities then this device won’t give the good feel to the users.
You can buy the product here or click the image below.
If you liked the article, feel free to share your views in the comment section below.