Full Specifications of Honor 10 :
- Color Variants
Phantom Blue, Phantom Green, Midnight Black, Glacier Grey.
GSM, HSPA, and LTE.
OS Android 8.1 Oreo.
RAM 4/6 GB with Hisilicon Kirin 970 chipset.
CPU Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53).
Internal memory 64/128 GB.
No microSD card slot.
Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Size and type 5.84 inches, IPS LCD.
Resolution (1080 x 2280) pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio.
Primary camera Dual 16MP(f/1.8) + 24MP with LED flash.
Secondary camera 24MP, f/2.0.
- Connectivity and sensors
USB 2.0,Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB OTG, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, Infrared port.
Accelerometer, compass, fingerprint(front), gyroscope, proximity.
- Battery life
Non-removable 3400 mAh battery.
Pros and Cons of Honor 10 :
- The build quality is good and overall look of the device with shifting colors is good when you rotate the device.
- The battery life gives a decent working day.
- The rear camera is good for the device but when you compare with OnePlus 6, OnePlus has an upper hand.
- Gaming is handled fine with no lags and frame drops.
- RAM management has done well with no lags.
- Though it has a single speaker, It gives the audio well but not as loud as what dual speakers give.
- Front camera to be improved as it provides more white balance to the images.
- Still IPS LCD screen for a flagship device.
Final Verdict :
The phone is sold via Flipkart Official for INR 32999 for a 6GB RAM and 128GB Internal storage variant. Though Honor 10 has the best features and performance. In certain areas, they must have improved a bit because the price range is slightly higher from the device point of view. For a conclusion Honor 10 is a good device, they must have reduced the price a bit other than that Huawei devices are always good and gives their best.
You can buy the product here or click the logo below,
PS: Honor 10 or OnePlus 6? Do share your opinion in the comment section below!!!