Huawei has launched another device Honor 7X after Honor 9i. Honor 7X can be the modified version of the previous Honor 6X variant and gives a tough competition to the recent comeback phone Honor 9i.
Full Specifications of Honor 7X :
- Color Variants
Black, Blue, and Gold.
GSM, HSPA, and LTE.
OS Android 7.0 Nougat.
RAM 4 GB with HiSilicon Kirin 659 chipset.
CPU Octa-core (4×2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53).
Internal memory 32/64 GB.
MicroSD card slot Support for up to 256 GB.
Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Size and type 5.93 inches, IPS LCD.
Resolution HD (1080 x 2160) pixels.
Primary camera Dual 16MP + 2MP with LED flash.
Secondary camera 8MP.
- Connectivity and sensors
Micro USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
Accelerometer, compass, fingerprint, proximity.
- Battery life
Non-removable 3340 mAh battery.
Pros and Cons of Honor 7X :
- Huawei phones are always good at gaming, their smartphones don’t give a bad impression of gaming.
- RAM management is good with no lags and frame drops.
- Good battery life gives a typical working day.
- Build quality of the device is good, the phone’s 18:9 screen aspect ratio.
- Hybrid slot – Only 2 Nano SIMs or 1 Nano SIM with a microSD card.
- No fast charger provided with a device, just a basic charger. With external fast charger also doesn’t charge fast.
- Only a single speaker, gives average but not loud.
Final Verdict :
The phone is sold via Amazon for INR 12999 and 15999 for the 32 and 64GB variants respectively. As mentioned above Huawei phones are good at gaming and other basic features, only the variation occurs in the camera perspective point. Previous phone Honor 9i has the better camera performance than Honor 7X. Remaining features and specifications comes with almost the same. Even, Honor 7X also a good smartphone for the price range. If you are sort of more camera perspective then you can afford for Honor 9i.
You can buy the Product here or Click the image below,
If you like my review, feel free to share your views in the comment section below and share via social networks.