Honor 9i launched in India.
Here the Full Specifications of Honor 9i :
- Color Variants
Black, Blue, and Gold.
GSM, HSPA, and LTE.
OS Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
RAM 4 GB with HiSilicon Kirin 659 chipset.
CPU Octa-core (4×2.36 GHz Cortex – A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex – A53).
Internal memory 64 GB.
MicroSD card slot Support for up to 256 GB.
Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Size and type 5.9 inches, IPS LCD.
Resolution (1080 x 2160) pixels.
Primary camera dual 16MP + 2MP with LED flash.
Secondary camera dual 13MP, f/2.0 + 2MP.
- Connectivity and sensors
USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
Accelerometer, compass, fingerprint sensor, proximity.
- Battery life
Non – Removable 3340 mAh Battery.
Here Come the Pros and Cons of Honor 9i :
- The aspect ratio of the screen is good i.e 18:9.
- Screen quality is good.
- Battery life is average, it gives around per day usage.
- Camera performance is best, especially the front camera is good.
- Hybrid slot – Only 2 Nano SIMs or 1 Nano SIM with micro SD card.
- When frequent use, the phone gets warm at the backside of the device, since its a metal plate.
- While playing heavy games there are certain frame drops and lags.
- There is no 4K video recorder for this price range.
- The fast charger is not enabled for this device.
- Only single speaker, audio gives average quality.
- No NFC sharing and the Gyroscope sensor.
Final Verdict :
The phone is sold via Flipkart for INR 17999. The phone has the mixed specifications, where certain users need camera quality, others need gaming, few people need the overall RAM management. We can’t justify the phone for each and every user, its based on the user requirement. So, well, the device has brought up best camera quality is overall good. Definitely, if you are a camera-centric user then you can invest in this mid-range phone.
You can buy the product here or Click the image below,
Hope! you liked my review, feel free to share your views in the comment section below.