Honor View 10 launched in India and sold via Amazon exclusive for INR 29999. A budget-oriented smartphone and gives a tough competition to OnePlus 5T.
Full Specifications of Honor View 10:
- Color Variants
Navy Blue and Midnight Black.
GSM, HSPA, and LTE (Dual SIM – Hybrid Slotted).
OS Android 8.0(Oreo).
RAM 6 GB with HiSilicon Kirin 970 chipset.
CPU Octa-core(4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53).
Internal memory 128 GB.
MicroSD card slot Support for up to 256 GB.
Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Size and type 5.99 inches, IPS LCD.
Resolution (1080 x 2160) pixels.
Primary camera Dual 16MP (f/1.8) + 20MP with LED flash.
Secondary camera 13MP, f/2.0.
- Connectivity and sensors
USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, OTG, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC.
Accelerometer, compass, fingerprint, gyroscope, proximity.
- Battery life
Non-removable 3750 mAh battery.
Pros and Cons of Honor View 10:
- Excellent design and build quality.
- It’s a fast charging device and battery gives a typical working day.
- Display with 18:9 aspect ratio.
- UI with EMUI 8.0 with latest Android Oreo.
- RAM management has done very well with no lags and frame drops.
- Gaming is handled well with no lags and frame drops.
- Excellent rear and front camera, but rear camera slightly lag when compared to OnePlus 5T and makes a good deal for the front camera.
- Only a single speaker located at the bottom.
- Video recording quality must be improved.
The phone is sold via Amazon for INR 29999. Though the phone is good and well modified when compared to the previous Honor phones like Honor 7X and Honor 9i. Honor View 10 gives a tough competition to OnePlus 5T under front camera perspective. Rather than video recording quality, other features are good and suitable for the user at a decent price point.
You can buy the product here or click the image below,
PS: If you like my review feel free to share via social media and drop your views in the comment section below.