Infinix has launched another product i.e Infinix Hot S3 via Flipkart official. A budget-oriented smartphone, let’s see the detailed review of this.
Full Specifications of Infinix Hot S3 :
- Color Variants
Blush Gold and Sandstone Black.
GSM, HSPA, and LTE (Dual nano-SIM).
OS Android 8.0 Oreo.
RAM 3/4 GB with Snapdragon 430 chipset.
CPU Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53.
Internal memory 32/64 GB.
MicroSD card slot Support for up to 128 GB (dedicated slot).
Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Size and type 5.65 inches 18:9 Aspect ratio, IPS LCD.
Resolution (720 x 1440) pixels.
Primary camera 13MP, f/2.0 with dual-LED flash.
Secondary camera 20MP, f/2.0 with dual-LED flash.
- Connectivity and sensors
Micro USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
Accelerometer, compass, fingerprint(rear), gyroscope, proximity, ambient light.
- Battery life
Non-removable 4000 mAh battery.
Pros and Cons of Infinix Hot S3 :
- There are 3 slots, two for the nano-SIMs and one for the MicroSD card.
- Selfie camera makes a good deal for the users at this price point.
- Good battery backup gives a typical working day.
- Average primary camera, images are not up to the desired clarity and low color saturation.
- High heating issues while gaming.
- RAM management issues, reload when switched to multiple tabs.
- Plastic build quality and overall design of the device is average.
Final Verdict :
The phone is sold via Flipkart for INR 8999/32GB and INR 10999/64GB. As mentioned, it’s a budget-oriented device with fewer features and performance. For the budget point, it’s a good smartphone with 18:9 aspect ratio with good selfie camera. If you are a selfie-centric user, you can go for this Infinix Hot S3.
You can buy the product here or click the logo below,
PS: What do you think of this budget-oriented smartphone? Is it valuable from the camera perspective? Let me know in the comment section below.
If you like my review, feel free to share via social networks.