iPhone 8 launched in India.
Here the Full Specifications of iPhone 8 :
- Color Variants
Siver, Gold and Space Grey.
GSM, HSPA, and LTE.
RAM 2 GB with Apple A11 Bionic chipset.
CPU Hexa-core (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral).
Internal memory 64/256 GB.
Lightning to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter.
Loudspeakers with stereo.
Size and type 4.7 inches, LED-backlit IPS LCD.
Resolution (750 x 1334) pixels.
Primary camera 12MP, f/1.8 with quad – LED flash.
Secondary camera 7MP, f/2.2.
- Connectivity and sensors
USB 2.0 reversible connector, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
Accelerometer, compass, fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, proximity, barometer.
- Battery life
Non – Removable 1821 mAh Battery.
Here Come the Pros and Cons of iPhone 8 :
- Build quality of the device is good.
- Touch ID gives the faster response when unlocking the device.
- Dual speakers with good audio quality.
- The rear camera gives better quality, not the best quality.
- UI lags because of 2 GB RAM for this price range is not a good user deal.
- The front camera is not as good for the clarity of the images.
- Battery capacity is too less for the price point, you need to charge your phone twice or thrice.
- Single SIM device, a con for multi SIM users.
- RAM management loading issue.
- Not a fast charger provided with the device.
Final Verdict :
The phone is sold via Amazon around INR 64000 and INR 77000 for 64 GB, 256 GB variants respectively. Since its an apple brand, only default issue would be the battery capacity with normal versions of iPhones. When they launch two phones with upgraded plus version, the default phone would lag with many specifications under plus versions. So, its clearly clarifies only the plus versions make a good deal to the user via specifications and functionalities. Definitely, iPhone 8 Plus has the better features among iPhone 8.
You can buy it from here –
If you liked my review, feel free to share your views in the comment section below.