iPhone X is sold via offline and online stores. After iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus another variant iPhone X with fully modified and customized device from Apple brand with new looks and features.
Here the Full Specifications for iPhone X :
- Color Variants
Silver and Space Grey.
GSM, HSPA, and LTE.
OS iOS 11.
RAM 3 GB Apple A11 Bionic chipset.
CPU Hexa-core (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral).
Internal memory 64/256 GB.
Lightning to 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter.
Loudspeakers with stereo.
Size and type 5.8 inches, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen.
Resolution (1125 x 2436) pixels.
Primary camera dual12MP, (f/1.8 & f/2.4) with quad – LED flash.
Secondary camera 7MP, f/2.2.
- Connectivity and sensors
USB 3.0 reversible connector, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
Face ID, accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, proximity, barometer.
- Battery life
Non – Removable 2716 mAh battery.
Pros and Cons of iPhone X :
- Front look design with no home button with fully glass plated build quality at the back and steel plated via the outer edges of the phone.
- It has the stereo speakers that offers good audio quality.
- Gaming is fine with the device.
- Face ID feature has the good outcome for the iPhone X.
- The rear camera stands for the good quality of the pics and videos.
- RAM management has to be improved a bit because it reloads the apps when switching the tabs. Where iPhone 8 Plus has better RAM management when compared to iPhone X.
- Though it supports fast charging, the charger provided with the device is not a fast charger.
- iPhone 8 Plus gives the better battery life compared to iPhone X.
- Though the iPhones do not have a 3.5mm headphone jack, can be used via the adapter provided.
- The front camera is good but not great as Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Final Verdict :
iPhone X is sold via Flipkart and Amazon online stores for INR 89000 and INR 102000 for 64 GB and 256 GB variants respectively. Though the phone is fully customized with only gestures with no home button facility. Apple has modified the device but overall all the iPhones have the same outdated look with only some minor changes in the UI. Since the device is at the higher price point, if you can afford that price range definitely you have to test their latest smartphone. Definitely, for that price range, the phone does not have that great awesome features rather than the Face ID and Fully gesture support.
You can buy the product here or click the image below,
If you liked my review, feel free to share your views in the comment section below, and if you feel the article is shareable then share via social networks.