Lenovo K8 Note launched in India with killer features and modifications.
Here the Full Specifications of Lenovo K8 Note :
- Color Variants
Fine gold and Venom black.
LTE, GSM, and HSPA.
OS Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
RAM 3 GB and 4 GB Variants.
CPU Deca-core 2.3 GHz.
Internal memory 32 GB and 64 GB Variants.
MicroSD card slot Support for up to 256 GB.
Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Loudspeakers with Dolby Atmos Enhancement.
Size and type 5.5 IPS LCD.
Resolution Full-HD (1080 x 1920).
Corning Gorilla glass 3.
Primary camera 13MP + 5MP with flash.
Front-facing camera 13MP with flash.
- Connectivity and sensors
Micro USB, USB OTG, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
Accelerometer, fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, compass and proximity sensor.
- Battery life
Non – Removable 4000 mAh Battery.
Here Come the Pros and Cons of Lenovo K8 Note :
- Excellent build quality and screen protection.
- Camera quality.
- There is a dedicated slot for Nano SIMs and a separate slot for micro SD card.
- Stock Android UI.
- Fast charger, since the battery capacity is 4000 mAh, there is a 15W Turbocharger.
- Water repellent means if there is slight rain or water sprinkles on the phone, it does not switches off or dis-function. That doesn’t mean that you can pour water and test it.
- RAM is well organized, it doesn’t reload even the heavy apps when you switch the tabs.
- Heating issues, these are common these days for every smartphone we get.
- If you use constant heavy apps battery drains, you must be careful with your usage.
- Camera performance.
- There is no option to record 4K videos and to record slow-motion videos.
- Basic fingerprint scanner, it doesn’t give any apps authentication.
Final Verdict :
As per the price point 12999 INR, the phone comes with a deca-core processor, definitely a good phone from the Lenovo brand. If you are a game lover, then definitely this phone is suitable for them, if you are a camera-centric then this phone doesn’t satisfy the camera quality and performance.
You can buy it from here –
Hope! you liked the article, feel free to share your views in the comment section below!!