LG Q6 Launched in India.
Here the Full Specifications of LG Q6 :
- Color Variants
Black, Gold, and Platinum.
GSM, HSDPA, HSUPA, UMTS and 4G LTE.
OS Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
RAM 3 GB with Snapdragon 435 chipset.
CPU Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53.
Internal memory 32 GB.
MicroSD card slot Support for up to 256 GB.
Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Size and type 5.5 IPS LCD.
Resolution Full-HD (1080 x 2160).
Corning Gorilla glass 3.
Primary camera 13MP with flash.
Front-facing camera 5MP.
- Connectivity and sensors
Micro USB, USB OTG, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass and proximity sensor.
- Battery life
Non – Removable 3000 mAh Battery.
Here Come the Pros and Cons of LG Q6 :
- 5.5-inch screen comfortable for holding the device.
- Good screen quality.
- Outer shell designed with metal with good build quality.
- Well optimized RAM management.
- Dedicated 3 slots – Two nano-SIMs and separate SD card slot.
- Front facing camera with wide vision feature.
- No lagginess with gaming but slightly heats up.
- No fingerprint sensor.
- No LED notification light.
- Average battery life.
- Heats up at the backside of the device, these are common for many mobiles.
- Only single speaker with average quality.
- The backside of the phone plated with plastic that does not look rich feel.
Final Verdict :
LG Q6 sold via Amazon for INR 14990, As the price point well the phone has Snapdragon 435 chipset but not the upgraded one. Here the manufacturer must have upgraded at least to 625 chipset. For this price range many mobile comes with latest processor. Obviously there is no LED notification light and fingerprint scanner, this is the main drawback with the device. Finally, for mid range mobile this is not the best what LG manufacturer has provided. For this price point you can definitely go for Nokia 6. But even that device has pros and cons, but Nokia 6 has some good features over LG Q6.
You can buy it from here –
Hope! you liked the article, feel free to share your views in the comment section below.