Moto G5s Plus Device Launched.
Here the Full Specifications of Moto G5s Plus :
- Color Variants
Grey and Gold.
GSM, HSPA and 4G LTE.
OS Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
RAM 4 GB with Snapdragon 625 processor.
CPU Octa-core 2GHz.
Internal memory 64 GB.
MicroSD card slot Support for up to 128 GB.
Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Size and type 5.5 IPS LCD.
Resolution Full-HD (1920 x 1080).
Corning Gorilla glass 3.
Primary 13MP dual rear with dual – LED flash.
Front-facing camera 8MP with flash.
- Connectivity and sensors
Micro USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
Fingerprint scanner, accelerometer, gyroscope, ambient light, and proximity.
- Battery life
Non – Removable 3000 mAh Battery.
Here Come the Pros and Cons of Moto G5s Plus :
- Good screen quality.
- Build quality is well optimized for a full metal body.
- Front facing camera is good.
- No lags while playing heavy games.
- RAM management is good.
- Fast charging enabled.
- Under low lighting condition, camera performance is average.
- After heavy usage backside of the mobile warms up, that is because of the full metal body but doesn’t heat up.
- Battery drains fast.
- Its a hybrid slotted device – Means if you are using SD card then you can only insert one Nano SIM.
- Speakers are louder but are not stereo (only single output).
- No Compass sensor.
- No LED notification light.
Final Verdict :
Its sold for INR 15999 via Amazon. For the price point definitely the earlier version Moto G5 Plus has some good features over it. Only the change in this version is little bit size increase and overall build quality. Even the camera performance in Moto G5 Plus is better than Moto G5s Plus. Finally, this device is not a good mid-range phone for the price point.
You can buy from here –
Hope! you liked the article, feel free to share your views in the comment section below.