OnePlus 5T is the best selling via Amazon and a positive feedback from the users.
Full Specifications of OnePlus 5T :
- Color Variants
GSM, HSPA, and LTE.
OS Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
RAM 6/8 GB with Snapdragon 835 chipset.
CPU Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo).
Internal memory 64/128 GB.
Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Size and type 6.01 inches, Optic AMOLED (Corning Gorilla Glass 5).
Resolution HD (1080 x 2160) pixels.
Primary camera Dual 16MP + 20MP with dual-LED flash.
Secondary camera 16MP.
- Connectivity and sensors
USB 2.0 Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC.
Accelerometer, compass, fingerprint, gyroscope, proximity.
- Battery life
Non-removable 3300 mAh battery.
Pros and Cons of OnePlus 5T :
- Face unlock feature, Again OnePlus has brought the feature with fast unlocking speed.
- Camera performance has the best impact compared to OnePlus 5.
- Screen aspect ratio 18:9, Which gives the screen wide and comfortable.
- RAM management with 6/8 GB gives the faster performance without any lags.
- Battery life gives typical 1-day usage.
- Dash fash charger provided with fast charging the device.
- Heavy gaming works better only a few frame drops.
- It has the single mono speaker.
- To protect the rear camera glass protection you need a protective case.
- The backside of the device is slippery, Users have to care about.
Final Verdict :
The phone is sold via Amazon for INR 32999 and 37999 for 6 and 8 GB RAM variants respectively. Though the phone is better modified with the screen aspect ratio, which was not available in previous OnePlus 5. Clearly, OnePlus 5T has the better features among OnePlus 5 and competes with the camera performance, which is the best thing in OnePlus series. Finally, OnePlus 5T is a fully fledged Android smartphone which has the best features what a normal user needs.
You can buy the product here or click the image below.
If you like my review, feel free to share your views in the comment section below and share via social networks.