OnePlus brings OnePlus 6 to the market with the latest processor i.e 845 SOC and a slight modification to the product when compared to the previous OnePlus devices.
Full Specifications of OnePlus 6 :
- Color Variants
Midnight Black, Mirror Black, Silk White.
GSM, HSPA, and LTE.
OS Android 8.1 Oreo.
RAM 6/8 GB with Snapdragon 845 chipset.
CPU Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver).
Internal memory 128/256 GB.
No microSD card slot.
Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Size and type 6.28 inches, Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Resolution (1080 x 2280) pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio.
Primary camera Dual 16MP(f/1.7) + 20MP(f/1.7) with dual-LED flash.
Secondary camera 16MP, f/2.0.
- Connectivity and sensors
USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC.
Accelerometer, compass, fingerprint(rear), gyroscope, proximity.
- Battery life
Non-removable 3300 mAh battery.
Pros and Cons of OnePlus 6 :
- Premium build quality with glass finishing at the backside of the device.
- Gaming is good with no lags and frame drops.
- OnePlus devices come with a greater camera clarity without disappointing the users.
- Battery life gives a typical working day.
- Excellent RAM management and a latest 845 SOC with no lags and frame drops.
- OnePlus devices get a dash charger for a faster charging.
- Not a certified water-resistant device.
- Speakers must have stereo for a better audio experience.
- No wireless charging for a premium device.
You can check and compare their previous OnePlus 5T by clicking here.
Final Verdict :
SmartPhone is sold via Amazon official for two variants i.e 6/64 and 8/128 (RAM/Internal storage) respectively. Every OnePlus devices they bring to the market doesn’t disappoint the users in terms of performance, camera and other aspects. Even OnePlus 6 is the best device for their price point with latest 845 SOC with stock Android experience.
You can buy the product here or click the logo below,
PS: OnePlus bangs again with a premium smartphone. Do you like the device? Upgrading from OnePlus 5T to OnePlus 6 makes a sense? Do let me know in the comment section below!!!