Another selfie-centric smartphone from Oppo, Oppo F5 launched.
Full Specifications of Oppo F5 :
- Color Variants
Black and Gold.
GSM, HSPA, and LTE.
OS Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
RAM 4 GB, Mediatek MT6763T Helio P23 chipset.
CPU Octa-core 2.5 GHz.
Internal memory 32 GB.
MicroSD card slot Support for up to 256 GB (dedicated slot).
Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Size and type 6.0 inches, IPS LCD.
Resolution (1080 x 2160) pixels.
Primary camera 16MP, f/1.8 with LED flash.
Secondary camera 20MP, f/2.0.
- Connectivity and sensors
Micro USB 2.0, OTG, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
Accelerometer, compass, fingerprint, proximity.
- Battery life
Non – Removable 3200 mAh Battery.
Pros and Cons of Oppo F5 :
- A full-screen aspect ratio of the device is good.
- Front camera i.e the selfie camera is good since it is a camera-centric device.
- A dedicated slot for the micro SD card and two slots for the nano SIMs.
- Single speaker device.
- For the pricing range, the device build quality at backside is plastic plated.
- Average rear camera when compared to Honor 9i which also range around the same price point.
- Not a fast charging device for this price point.
- Gaming lags with frame drops for heavy loaded games.
Final Verdict :
The phone is sold via Amazon for INR 19990. As the Oppo brand clearly mentions that it is a selfie series smartphones. So, we can’t expect some other qualities rather than only the selfie camera. If you see the above pros and cons, you can clearly suggest that the brand’s motive is the front camera. We can conclude that selfie users can opt for the Oppo F5 smartphone rather than not expecting the other good qualities.
Also, you can view Vivo V7 Plus, which is also a camera-centric device.
You can buy the product here or click the image below.
If you liked my review, feel free to share your views in the comment section below and share this article via social networks.