Xiaomi launched Redmi Note 5 and Note 5 Pro via Flipkart official, let’s see who wins the race according to the specifications and performance categories.
Full Specifications of Redmi Note 5 :
- Color Variants
Black, Gold, Light Blue and Rose Gold.
GSM, HSPA, and LTE(Hybrid Dual-SIM (Nano)).
OS Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
RAM 3/4 GB with Snapdragon 625 chipset.
CPU Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53.
Internal memory 32/64 GB.
MicroSD card slot Support for up to 128 GB.
Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Size and type 5.99 inches, IPS LCD(Corning Gorilla Glass protection).
Resolution (1080 x 2160) pixels, 18:9 ratio.
Primary camera 12MP, f/2.2 with dual-LED flash.
Secondary camera 5MP.
- Connectivity and sensors
Micro USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
Accelerometer, compass, fingerprint(rear), gyroscope, proximity.
- Battery life
Non-removable 4000 mAh battery.
Pros and Cons of Redmi Note 5 :
- Metallic build quality makes the phone a premium feel.
- Rear camera in daylight condition performs well but no accuracy and sharpness among pics.
- Gaming good with few frame drops.
- The battery gives a normal typical one working day after every full charge.
- The front camera is not up to the quality required for the selfie users as well as normal users.
- Hybrid SIM slot, Only two nano SIMs or one nano-SIM with a microSD card at a time.
- Still in Android Nougat version.
Final Verdict :
The phone is sold via Flipkart for INR 9999 and 11999 for two variants 3 and 4GB respectively. Users who want to upgrade from Redmi Note 4 to Redmi Note 5 is the worst decision. Since most of the features of Note 4 and Note 5 has the similar functions and features. So, It is good to buy the Pro Version which has the better features and functionalities.
You can buy the product here or click the logo below,
P.S: Compare Redmi Note 5 and Note 5 Pro? Who does the better performance? Let me know in the comment section below.