Redmi Y1 launched via Amazon and selling successfully via online stores.
Full Specifications of Redmi Y1 :
- Color Variants
Siver, Gold, Rose Gold and Dark Grey.
GSM, HSPA, and LTE.
OS Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
RAM 3 GB with Snapdragon 435 chipset.
CPU Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53.
Internal memory 32 GB.
MicroSD card slot Support for up to 256 GB (dedicated slot).
Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Size and type 5.5 inches, IPS LCD (Corning Gorilla Glass 3).
Resolution HD (720 x 1280) pixels.
Primary camera 13MP, f/2.2 with LED flash.
Secondary camera 16MP, f/2.0 with LED flash.
- Connectivity and sensors
Micro USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
Accelerometer, compass, fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, proximity.
- Battery life
Non – Removable 3080 mAh Battery.
Pros and Cons of Redmi Y1 :
- There is a separate slot for microSD card, Totally there are 3 slots, 2 for the Nano SIMs and 1 for SD card.
- Gaming is good with no lags but certain frame drops, Although having Snapdragon 435 chipset.
- Selfie camera makes the phone a good deal for price range which is good by Xiaomi brand.
- Overall the phone look is outdated, There is no rich look and feel, Looks like ordinary smartphones there is nothing change in the overall UI. UI also looks outdated.
- The primary camera doesn’t give the user expectation, Though it gives the average quality and under low lighting conditions, image clarity is not up to the expectations.
Final Verdict :
The phone is sold via Amazon for INR 8999. From the budget point of view, Well front camera is quite good. As I said the phone is not a good handy look. Though, Xiaomi developing their smartphones good but they must improve the overall look and design of the device. Overall, If you are selfie user then you can opt for this smartphone under 10k which is good for the price range.
You can buy the product here or click the image below
If you like my review, feel free to share your views in the comment section below and share via social networks.