Full Specifications of Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus :
- Color Variants
Black, Orchid Grey, Blue, and Gold.
GSM, HSPA, and LTE (Dual Nano SIM).
OS Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
RAM 6 GB, Exynos 7885 Octa chipset.
CPU Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53).
Internal memory 64 GB.
MicroSD card slot Support for up to 256 GB (dedicated slot).
Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Size and type 6.0 inches, Super AMOLED.
Resolution (1080 x 2220) pixels.
Primary camera 16MP, f/1.7 with LED flash.
Secondary camera Dual 16MP + 8MP, f/1.9, 1080p.
- Connectivity and sensors
USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC.
Accelerometer, compass, fingerprint (rear), gyroscope, proximity, barometer.
- Battery life
Non-removable 3500 mAh battery.
Pros and Cons of Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus :
- Build quality looks premium with the glass-plated, users have to be careful while holding the device because it’s a glass plate and sort of weighted device.
- It has a dedicated slot for the microSD card.
- Water resistant device like Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
- Front camera with dual lens gives best pics for the selfie users.
- 6-inch AMOLED display with good color saturation.
- Well, RAM management with no lags and frame drops.
- No 4k video supported, disappoints for this price segment.
- Fingerprint sensor position is slightly awkward, users have to stretch their finger higher.
- Rear camera performance is average when compared to OnePlus 5T and Honor View 10.
Final Verdict :
The smartphone is sold via Amazon for INR 32990. Though the phone has good features and specifications, the price is slightly higher for this smartphone. For this price definitely, users can opt for OnePlus 5T with good features and better performance.
You can buy the product here or click the logo below,
PS: What you think of this device? Is it has the affordable price segment with good features and performance? let’s share your views in the comment section below and share via social networks.