Samsung Galaxy Note 8 launched.
Here the Full Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 :
- Color Variants
Midnight black and Maple gold.
GSM, HSPA and LTE.
OS Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
RAM 6 GB with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset.
CPU Octa-core (4×2.3 Ghz & 4×1.7 Ghz) – EMEA.
Internal memory 64 GB.
MicroSD card slot Support for up to 256 GB.
Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Loud speakers, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
Size and type 6.3 Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen.
Resolution (1440 x 2960) pixels.
Corning gorilla glass 5.
Primary camera dual 12MP rear with dual LED flash.
Front-facing camera 8MP.
- Connectivity and sensors
USB 3.1 Type-C, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth.
Iris, barometer, accelerometer, geomagnetic, fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, proximity, pressure, RGB light, HR sensor.
- Battery life
Non – Removable 3300 mAh Battery.
Here Comes the Pros and Cons of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 :
- Screen and build quality of the phone is good.
- Auto brightness calibration is very well done with this device.
- S Pen features makes the phone look great.
- Best camera quality with fast auto focusing feature.
- RAM management is very well done with the device.
- For the heavy price range only with mono speaker.
- Fingerprint scanner location is somewhat in weird position, users have to stretch the finger to reach the point.
- Battery capacity must have increased for this price point.
- Hybrid slotted device – Only 2 Nano SIMs or 1 Nano SIM with Micro SD card can be placed.
Final Verdict :
Phone is priced INR 67900 via Amazon. Well phone makes a good deal with 6 GB RAM and obviously the S Pen features makes the device with good modified phone after Samsung galaxy S8+. Definitely phone have the must features to invest for it.
You can buy it from here –
If you liked the article, feel free to share your views in the comment section below.