Vivo has launched another selfie variant i.e Vivo V9 is exclusively sold via Amazon official. Vivo has modified the look of the device as the iPhone X with a notch at the top. Let’s see the in-depth review,
Full Specifications of Vivo V9 :
- Color Variants
Gold and Black.
GSM, HSPA, and LTE(Dual Nano SIM).
OS Android 8.1 Oreo.
RAM 4 GB with Snapdragon 626 chipset.
CPU Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53.
Internal memory 64 GB.
MicroSD card slot Support for up to 256 GB (dedicated slot).
Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack.
Size and type 6.3 inches, IPS LCD.
Resolution (1080 x 2280) pixels.
Primary camera Dual 16MP + 5MP, f/2.0 with dual- LED flash.
Secondary camera 24MP, f/2.0.
- Connectivity and sensors
Micro USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, OTG.
Accelerometer, compass, fingerprint(rear), gyroscope, proximity.
- Battery life
Non-removable 3260 mAh battery.
Pros and Cons of Vivo V9 :
- It has the dedicated slot for microSD card for additional storage space.
- The design looks good like the iPhone X with 19:9 aspect ratio.
- RAM management is well optimized with no lags and frame drops.
- Vivo brands always make the selfie camera a good deal for the users.
- Gaming is fine with no lags and frame drops.
- Face unlock, which is common nowadays on the Android devices.
- Plastic build quality which doesn’t feel the device as rich look at this price point.
- No fast charging supported.
- Under low lighting condition, rear camera not up to the clarity required.
Final Verdict :
The phone is sold via Amazon exclusive for INR 22990. Though Vivo brands are the selfie-centric devices, users opt their devices for the camera perspective. Vivo doesn’t disappoint the users under camera perspective. Rather than the build quality other features and performance are good for the normal typical user.
You can buy the product here or click the logo below,
PS: What do you think of this device, Does this smartphone better than previous Vivo V7 Plus? Do let me know in the comment section below.